Saturday, February 28, 2009

john n aren’t We Lucky? (Tatiyana R. #9358)

from: Tatiyana R. #9358 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx

date: 03 October 2008

Hello dear xxxx .

From the very first moment I noticed you here, I knew that we were destined to be together.

It has been so long since a man has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did this cool day.

Dear, how are you? Share with me some more information about yourself?...

Do you know,Love can be expressed in a myriad of different methods, but the most timeless and most treasured will always remain a romantic love letter I decided to write to you. Dear, I believe you are a very good person, a man I was looking for in my life. I looked up at the moon at night and prayed that you are looking at it and thinking about me, too. You may be the best thing that ever happened to me. You may be the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! Look at me better, I think am the one for you...

I have a dream, to sit one day near the fire place with my soul mate, look at his eyes and say that I love him more than my life, that he filled completely my world. That I love him more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go).What can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them?

He may say.... I need You in my life, and here their relationships may begin....

Write me, I will be waiting,

Tatiyana

Russian Woman Tatiyana R., Kiev

No comments:

Post a Comment