Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello my darling john ! My heart began beat faster.... (Annet R. #9333)

from: Annet R. #9333 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 12 February 2009

Hello my darling

My name is Annet. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I live in capital of Ukraine, Kiev.

You'll never get bored with me because I always try to catch the most positive moments in everyday life!

I am fond of oriental dancing which is full of mystery, passion and love – and I am full of such energy too and want to share it with you!

I am a very kindly person who adores this life, who is open for everything new! I think that in this life this is very important to be positive, to take people as they are.

But still I need love – because only this feeling makes me even more beautiful and presents me happiness!

I believe that you are such a man – I felt something special, my heart began beat faster, I was thrilled after I had read your profile!I know you are the man who will take care about me and I will do everything for you from my side!

Lets find out more about each other?

Waiting for your letter,

Annet

Russian Woman Annet R., Kiev



No comments:

Post a Comment