Saturday, February 28, 2009

No Subject ( Liliya . #2525)

from: Liliya . #2525 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 08 May 2008

Let me introduce myself. My name is Liliya. I am a woman of 39, from Southern Ukrainian city, which called Kherson. I live in the country side of Kherson in my own house with my daughter.I write you, because you sound like very nice and interesting man, and you very much similar to man, who I dream about. I hope we will have correspondence and maybe will meet in future. To tell you a little bit more about me I can say, I am very romantic and sensual person, cheerful, with good sense of humor,kind and tender.To be honest, I am good housewife and can do everything at home what can be needed, I like to cook, to bake, to keep my house clean and I like to work in the garden. But in the same time I visit saloons and like shopping very much.You can see from my profile that i work in hospital as nurse, and this is a difficult job, but I like it, because I feel that I am useful for somebody, this feeling make me satisfied. My dream is to find love, real love, which bring trust, tenderness, passion, understanding and friendship.I needn't superman, but I need just normal man, who will care about me, and whom I will give my tenderness, care and love too.

Do you think its to much for happiness?I'd like to know much about you, because you are the person in whom I'm really interested. So I hope to get your mail soon.Best regards. Sincere, Liliya.

Russian Woman  Liliya  ., Kherson


No comments:

Post a Comment