Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yanina #1093 "I will enchant you!..."

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From:Yanina #1093
To: Venozolano
Date: February 25, 2010
Subject: I will enchant you!...


THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR YANINA.

Hello, XXX !

If you are reading this message, you must know that you are mine
already! I have already enchanted you!.. Just imagine yourself in
my arms, imagine my soft kisses on your face... Imagine how my
dance for you kindles the flame of love in your heart...

And you are asking yourself: how could I live without her before?!

You are already under my charms!

I'm waiting for you! I belong to you and you belong to me too...

Yanina.

No comments:

Post a Comment