Saturday, February 28, 2009

I can make you the happiest man! (Subject)

from: Irochka M. #4365 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 15 October 2008

I have read your profile and i understood that you are the man I have been looking for!

I decide to write you first because i want to make a first step and take a chance, because who knows. maybe we are those who were meant to be together...

My name is Irina. I've been looking for you for a long time and I am happy that you've appeared in my life, my dear prince. I am 20 and I am impatiently waiting to give my love and kindness to you. I want to be attentive and thoughtful. I am a sincere and kind person, I want to be by your side forever and always, I am willing to bring you love and happiness.

I am a very active person, I love sports and I watch well after myself. But I also would like to watch after you and to take care of you, my dear. I can imagine, how early in the morning you are opening your half-sleepy eyes and I kindly whisper to you: “Good morning, my Love” and I bring a cup of hot fresh coffee into the bed.

Do you like coffee in the morning? Do you like when you get it right into the bed? Do you think it is romantic?

I think I can make each day unforgettable for you, full of love and happiness.

I love to cook and I even agree to cook every day for you, I can make a romantic supper each day.

Do you like children? I love kids, and for you, my dear, I will bring a son and we will bring him up together. He will definitely look like you, and as I think, kids are happiness, and our son will be the crop of our happiness and true love.

And if you would ever get fever, I wouldn't leave you even for a minute, I will take care of you, will warm you with my love and thoughtfulness.

I indeed hope that you will answer back, my dear!

I am impatiently waiting for a minute when we will get a change to know each other better...

I hope for the soonest reply, my dear! I kiss you sweetly and softly many times!!

Irina.

Russian Woman Irochka M., Zhitomir

No comments:

Post a Comment