Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello! I write to YOU from heart of the Europe. (Yulia D. #9302)

This mail was translated for Yulia
from: Yulia D. #9302 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 18 September 2008

Hello!

My name is Yulia

The information in your profile differs much among a great number of primitive ones.

It roused my interest and made me write you.

I am very optimistic person, it helps me to live in this complicated world. I adore healthy way of life. I can cheer up the man I love and bring him in the world of emotional balance, peace and fantasies. Communication with different people brings me pleasure and new life experience. I consider myself to be a very sociable person.

But I am a woman. What brings me happiness? It is different life details...small, so ordinary but true. I love pleasant and romantic surprises, novels and moves, sounds of favourite music, sport activity and dances. I like to cook something delicious and like to hear thanks instead. All these bring me joy and complete perception of life. Almost complete..What do I need to be absolutely happy? The answer is easy. I need a man. The special man for me.

I am not looking for a perfect man, I am looking for one, who will make me happy. And I will give him all my care, understanding, faithfulness and loyalty, affection and tenderness in return.

My man is the best, he is right in all his decisions. He will be authority number one for me. And from my side I will bring joy, warmth and cosiness to his house. By my side he will feel himself the most desirable man in the whole world. Do you have some doubts in my sincerity? Well, check me up))

If you are interested in communicating with such a woman as I am, just write me.

I wish you all the best,

Yulia

Russian Woman Yulia  D., Kiev

No comments:

Post a Comment