Saturday, February 28, 2009

I belive in love.... What about you??? (Olga V. #8002)

from: Olga V. #8002 +Add
to: xxxxxx
date: 23 June 2008

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR OLGA

Hello, dear!

I saw yout profile and I want to say you that it is very interesting. I would like to know you better. I hope you do not mind me to tell you more about myself.

I was born and grew up in Kharkov. I love this city very much. My family and my friends live here. My parents are pensioners, and I have a sister who is elder than me in 10 years. I also have a nephew who finished a school this year. I love them very much. My parents live together 37 years. Their marriage is an example of relations for me. It is an example of mutual understanding and mutual respect. I would like to create a close happy family. My sister Larisa is married. Now she defends a thesis connected with a biochemistry. Her son, Anton, my nephew will enter the University this year. He likes the cars, he helps now if something is broken in my car. And I trust him.

And now about myself.

I finished my school with a golden medal, then I entered the pharmaceutical academy. When I was a student, I was a model. I took part in the demonstrations of the clothes and in the advertising.

Once I was preposed to write an article to the magazine about one activity where I took a part. I agreed and then I understood that I will not work according to my occupation. I am a journalist 4 years.

I like my job very much. I always communicate with interesting people. I visit interesting places, as for free time, I like to spend it actively. I like to communicate with my friends. We have some traditions. For example, we go to the Crimea every Spring on the May holidays. We also gather in the evenings and we cook unusual food. And then we taste it. We also like to go to the interesting places. In the summer we like to go to the picnics. Now, my friend is pregnant. She will born a daughter in several months. I worry about her much. A child is a very serious responsibility. But at the same time I am very glad for her.

As for my hobbies, I like to travel very much. I have been in Czechia, Hungary, Poland. I want to see Europe, England, the USA, Mexico, India. I am interested in the cultures and traditions of another people. I have one more dream - I want to sail by yacht to the open sea. I love a water and the sea very much. There is no sea in Kharkov unfortunately, but it will take you 8 hours to get the Crimea by the train. It is one of my favourite places. I try to go there several times during a summer. While I am not at the sea, I go to the pool. I also like to drive a car and listen to a nice music. I also like to play billiards. Especially I like Russian billiards. Sometimes, I can watch an interesting movie or read a book in the evening. The most important in the life is to have many emotions and impressions. And to share them with a beloved man.

I hope you are interesting in me.

I will wait for your letter impatiently.

Best regards, Olya

No comments:

Post a Comment