Saturday, February 28, 2009

Looking for friend and lifepartner! (Yevgeniya P)

from: Yevgeniya P. #5001 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 29 June 2008

Hello !

It`s really interesting situation when people meet each other being in a great distance apart. About myself. I am an honest, kind and sociable person. I like to communicate with interesting people, because I travelled a lot with my ex husband (he was a military man). We lived in Siberia, near the Baikal Lake, in Mongolia, Germany, Ukraine.

I brought up 2 children. They are clever and nice people. My daughter works in a bank, she is married. My son is a lawyer. My granddaughter Anna is 12 years old. She is lovely girl, kind and diligent. She plays the piano and she is a good singer.

I`ve been working as a teacher of physics for 38 years. I have school-leaving pupils this year. I consider myself demanding and kind to my students. There are a lot of my relatives in Chernigov.

I`ll spend my holiday with my nephew in France. I`ll answer all your questions in the next letters.

I hope you are interested to continue our communication.

I look forward to your letter!

WIth the warmest regards,

Yevgenia

Russian Woman Yevgeniya P., Chernigov

No comments:

Post a Comment