Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello, I am here thinking of you)... (Oksana M. #9352)

from: Oksana M. #9352 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 09 September 2008

Hello dear

In this sunny warm day I saw your profile and was incanted by it...

I think you are a very good person and if you don't mind, I would like to know more about you.

Recently I was thinking about my life.

I am a woman who have always tried to live honestly and treated people as I wanted them to treat me.

I thought, why am I still alone and cannot make my private life?

May be my man is waiting somewhere near? Waking somewhere too, working, drinking coffe at lunch, comes home also alone and dreaming about such a woman like me.

And I thought why we cannot make this together?

I believe in the force of love and think that only it can make a person happy, any money or material things can not substitute it.

For me love is the most precious feeling that can ever happen to a human. Isn't love like the sea that only fool call monotonous giving it just a quick and negligent glance, while those who are really chosen enjoy it the whole life discovering new horizons and enjoying it more and more...

Every day I wonder where my second half is, what he is doing, what he is thinking about while I am here dreaming of him...

Are you really looking for your soul mate? Here I am, waiting for your reply...

Oksana

Russian Woman Oksana M., Kiev


No comments:

Post a Comment