Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAPPY EASTER !!! (Valentina R. #2730)

#2730from: Valentina R. #2730 +Add
to: xxxxxx
date: 26 April 2008

Hi!HAPPY EASTER!!! :) How are you, my friend? Maybe you are surprised that I call you «my friend». But I think we can become real friends, and at least I hope we will become friends ( maybe more than friends)...Tell me about you and your position in life! Are you strong in character? How do you overcome the difficulties? How do you accept people? How do you consider your future life and your future wife?I hope my questions are not boring for you. I am interested to know more about your inner world.Please, write me soon, Valya.

Russian Woman Valentina R., Kherson

An identical e-mail was sent to Venezuelano on 21 February 2008
If you have received and identical e-mail from this lady please contact webmaster and enter in comment

No comments:

Post a Comment