Saturday, February 28, 2009

Something happen in my heart...... (Subject)

from: Dasha T. #9877 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 25 September 2008

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR DASHA

Hello, my dear, my long-awaited man!

You don't know me and I don't know you, but something happen in my heart when I was looking at your profile! I don't know what it was, but since that time, I was thinking about you all the time!

You are so interesting man, and it is pity that I can't to find out more about you! But I sincere believe you'll answer me and I'll learn you better!

I will tell you a little about me.

I'm sincere and kind girl, I value in this life, first of all, family and all things connects with this really main thing in life! Maybe you'll ask, why I don't still have family and alone? I'll tell you all my thoughs and feelings with pleasure, but I should know that you want to know all this, my dear!

I'm child of nature and like all in it, I like dawns and sunsets, I like all seasons in the year, I like animals and plants...

I' m find in different kinds of sport and try to make my life more active!

I have friendly family, I try do everything for them! Not only family help me in my life, I'm proud that I have a lot of true friends!

I'm working as an economist at not big, nor small company, in future I dream and now do my best to have my own family business.

I belive in love!!! And you? I know that in our cruel world it is so hard to find true love, more often people tell that there isn't any love in our times! It is so painful for me and i'll do all to find my real love! Hope you help me in this not easy search!!!!

I'll be waiting impatiently for your letter!

Yours Dasha!

Russian Woman Dasha T., Kharkov

No comments:

Post a Comment