Saturday, February 28, 2009

john -- Love is life... (Vera E. #9371)

from: Vera E. #9371
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 20 February 2009

Hello dear john

My name is Vera.

Glad to meet you here on this site.

I have joined this site to find a couple for my life, I look for the man who will complete my lonely life.

During many centuries and years people lived and died for one reason-love.

This is such a powerful feeling which can make you happy, sad, which can make you cry, laugh, smile...

Everyday we reach for it, everyone want to love and to be loved.

There are so many people in this world ad we are all a little bit different due to our cultural peculiarities, mentalities and characters but there is one common goal which unify us in this life...

This goal is Love...

With love one stop to be lonely, with love one stop to feel week, with love one start to feel sense of life start to feel completeness and happiness.

Dear, tell me, do you look for your love here?...

I am here for this.

So, may be let's join our searching?

Waiting for your answer,

Sincerely yours,

Vera

Russian Woman Vera E., Kiev

No comments:

Post a Comment