Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Irina #9329 "Dear! You know dreams come"

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Irina #9329
To: Venozolano
Date: 03.30.2010
Subject: Dear! You know dreams come true...



Hello dear.

I am writing to you with a big pleasure because I am dreaming to create a good, happy family with a responsible, serious man.

I hope, that it will be you, my dear, because I liked you from your profile and I think we have things in common.

I like to love and to be loved, to take care about my Man, to bring happiness and joy to his life because I am a very light and devoted in love.

I am a very positive person, always try to create a good atmosphere around me.))And i promise to warm you during cold winter days and nights!!

I love life and want to find a special person to share my life with. forever...

Waiting for your answer,

Irina.

1 comment: