Saturday, February 28, 2009

Destiny has linked us.......... (Irina O. #1000)

from: Irina O. #1000 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 18 December 2008

THE LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRINA

Hello dearest xxxx!

Hello my fortune!!!

I want to tell you a little story from my life!

When I was little girl Ira, I met a Gipsy. She was old and even terrible, she asked me for a little money! I was small, so I had not money, but I had a ring! And I gave her that ring even I did not know why! I was as in fairy tale, I was afraid but I agreed to know my fortune from her! She told me that I would have two LOVE in my life, but the first would be blind and not real love. I would be unhappy with my first love and I would suffer from it so long and hard! But then the fortune would smile to me and gives me another wonderful chance! She told me that I would find my real and wonderful love, but not in my world! I asked her what meant

Russian Woman Irina O., Kharkov

No comments:

Post a Comment