Saturday, February 28, 2009

Give me a favour! (Yelena S. #2715)

from: Yelena S. #2715 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 28 June 2008

My name is Yelena or Lena, as my friends and relatives call me. How are you? Can you be interested in usual woman, who is responsible, optimistic and very hard working?

I have a daughter, and I am divorced, but I am very much interested in future marriage. I think that a family is the most important thing in life of every normal person, and I want to create my family too.

You sound like a man, who can be a man of my dream, but in real life. Please, give me a favor, look at my profile and my pictures and write me, if you like what you see there.

Russian Woman Yelena S., Kherson

I will wait with a sinking heart for your letter !

With warmth, Yelena

No comments:

Post a Comment