Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm looking for my Prince... (Irina M. #1865)



from: Irina M. #1865 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 16 June 2008

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRINA









Hello dear!

I liked your profile very much and I would like to learn you better. I wan to know everything about you. Your habits and hobbies, everything is interesting for me. Do you like sports? What is your attitude to the rest at the seaside? I wan to know if you have children and if you have then how do you spend time with them? Please write about your parents. Do you enjoy your work and what do you do?

If you are interested in anything, please ask, I will gladly answer. I wish to love and to be loved, to take care about my man and to be the faithful and responsible wife. I wan to fall asleep and to wake up in the arms of my beloved one and to see him sleeping and to say him in the morning: ?Good morning, my love?.

In my husband I wish to feel responsibility. I want to be valued and respected. I want the piece and understanding to prevail in my family. I want my love to give me confidence to my husband's life and I will be happy near him.

I greatly wish my interest to appear mutual.

With the hope to get a letter from you?

Ira

Russian Woman Irina M., Kharkov

No comments:

Post a Comment