Saturday, February 28, 2009

I think the reason i am writing..... (Elena T. #9865)

from: Elena T. #9865 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 25 August 2008

Hi!I think the reason i am writing this letter now is very common for those who are on this site ;) i am just tired of loneliness and want find my right man and brighten his life with millions of happy moments:)! Sure, I have close people who i love and who love me. I have friends who are dear to me and we like the company of each other. I have two children, but they are almost grown-up and will go their own roads soon, and though they belive i am a cool mother ;) I know that they will want to have their own families. And being very romantic i miss being in love. And you? I miss cuddling and kissing, holding hands and making love with my only one beloved... I like dark deep night sky covered with stars, I like sea shore when the wave is kissing my feet and I like slow nice music as an attendant to a delicious dinner. All these things I would like to share with a man from my dream:)My interests are music, movies, arts, theatre and housekeeping. I adore cooking and I am very good at it. I love baking cakes and cookies. I like when it is a celebration and my friends come to visit me. Then I cook different delicious dishes and I serve table in a special beautiful style. I try it to be different every time. So I would say that I am very creative person, too:)I dream to meet honest, caring, loving and romantic man. Respect and understanding are important for me too. Love is precious but it is not enough sometimes... I want fire which will be stable and safe, I don't want a spark which will come and go very easy. Is it the same kind of fire you would want ;)?And if you feel the warmth of my heart and want to keep it forever you are welcome to write me back:).

I am waiting for your reply.Warmly,Elena

Russian Woman Elena T., Nikolaev

No comments:

Post a Comment