Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'll be waiting for your letter with anticipation (Tatiana B. #9930)

from: Tatiana B. #9930 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 30 August 2008

Do you remember the famous movie “Someone Likes it Hot”? And it's legendary actress Marylin Monroe? ;) This is my favorite movie as it is all about adventures, ventures and love, of course! I think that I possess some of the traits of the main heroine, because I am as affectionate, loving and passionate and I am also looking for a man, but not a millionaire, just a simple man who can make me feel like a real lady, who is strong and thoughtful and is a real man ... The man who is going to connect his life with me, will be lucky and happy as I will give him all my care, love and tenderness. I would like my husband to hurry up home knowing that his beloved woman is waiting for him. I will kiss him tenderly when he comes and will cook his favorite delicious dish ;-) what is your favorite dish, by the way? I like to create coziness at home and the house where I would live with my partner is going to resemble a nice lagoon in the stormy ocean of life. Nature and plants are part of my life and I enjoy growing various beautiful plants at home, especially I love my cactus. It is as tall as me ;-) I also want to have roses as home plants as they are my favorite flowers. Being a purposeful woman, I always reach what I desire and I can boast a little bit about my achievements ;-) I have a nice grown-up daughter (she is my best friend), I have a wonderful job (I am a Realtor in the construction company) that gives me a chance to communicate with interesting people and I have a comfortable cozy apartment (where I like to accept my friends and to arrange noisy parties). Unfortunately, I cannot boast of my personal life as I don't have someone to share my innermost thoughts with, someone who will love me for who I am and will not consider my beauty as paramount. If you appreciate the woman for what lies inside but not on the surface and if you have similar interests and intentions, you are welcome to write me your soulful letter and to open up to me. I am a good listener... and if we find each other attractive from the inside, we will certainly meet in real or talk on the phone someday. Ok? I'll be waiting for your letter with anticipation. Tenderly and with growing interest, Tatiana

Russian Woman Tatiana  B., Nikolaev

No comments:

Post a Comment