Saturday, February 28, 2009

It is not common and usual for me to make the first step... (Irina S. #9904)

from: Irina S. #9904 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 22 September 2008

First of all when starting this letter I guess I should tell you the story that has really made me believe that wonders happen in this world :) It has actually happened when my elder sister got married to an Austrian man she met using the same way that was the best example I could ever get to know for sure that it is working. This is the reason I am writing this letter now, I am looking forward to create my own story with the very happy ending! For now I see all the preconditions for this… ;)) Why not? I am good-looking, attractive, smart, sophisticated… and the main part of it is I am sincere and serious about building the wonderful relations!

I have to admit that it is not common and usual for me to make the first step but if I have finally dared to make and it means a lot, believe me… ;-) I know exactly what I want in life and it gives me confidence to find it. Are you intrigued to find out? Nothing surprising, life’s priorities have got simpler for me, I need only love, to love and to be loved...but it is the hardest thing to find, agree? I am ready to do my best to build the wonderful relations and I know they are worth of any effort! I know it will take some time but the first step has been made so I am sure the results will follow!

As for my idea of relations I am looking for..... I am looking for somebody who will be my partner and friend as well as my best lover. I am looking for sharing so many things together from the greatest and most exciting and including even just sipping morning coffee together, walking hand in hand, discussing the latest film......any ideas are welcomed :)

I am a very romantic person with a delicate nature who loves to laugh and open in communication! For me it is very important when partners can find common ground, when they feel each other. In one book of a famous Spanish author the character says that absolute freedom is possible only in love! I am all for it! Are you ready for this kind of freedom? :)

I am happy and satisfied with my life; I have my interests, many friends and things I enjoy. And finding my loved man would finally make my life complete. To be an everyday holiday for each other, falling asleep and waking up together....this is what my heart is longing for.....What about yours? I promise it will be our secret :)

With my warmest wishes,

Irina

Russian Woman Irina S., Nikolaev

No comments:

Post a Comment