Saturday, February 28, 2009

We are all born for love... (Alyona S. #7107)

from: Alyona S. #7107 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx

date: 03 December 2008

Hello xxxx

We are all born for love...I know there are a lot of lonely people on the earth and I hope that soon there will be two of them less...sometimes it is difficult to make a first step and I hope you will make the step towards me... I am a kind hearted and smiling girl. My friends tell that I am a generous and interesting person. I am always ready to help or to advise in some difficult situation. I try not to lose my temper and find something joyful and funny in any situation. My secret is my specific sense of humor. I believe age is only a number and I am definitely looking for a ripe person, for a man who knows what he wants out of life and who is ready to spend his life with his only one, that's why I don't mind you being older than me. I hope this letter made you curious about my personality and I am looking forward to your reply, Warmly, Alena

Russian Woman Alyona S., Nikolaev

No comments:

Post a Comment