Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Fell In Love.......... (Svetlana O. #1008)

from: Svetlana O. #1008 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 02 February 2009

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR SVETLANA

Hello my dear and mysterious John !

I looked at your profile and I fell in love at once. Can you imagine? I couldn’t believe that it is possible. It seems to me that I dream about such man all my life. You are my star! You are my ray of light in daily routine!

It is so wonderful that I met you. The Earth is so big and it is hard to find own another half unfortunately... Some people wait for this moment all there life and sometimes they can’t find...alas...

But I think we are lucky! Because I saw you and you saw me! We need to do just some small steps to our happiness! Just meet, marry and become the happiest people on the Earth.

I will do everything possible if you are ready to do the same.

We will have friendly and strong family in future. We will be together all life and we will not part. Never! Our future life will full of love, joy, fun, happiness, tender, passion...! And of course (if we will want) it will be full of children’ laugh.

We will share everything together! I will be with you all my life! And all this world will be just for us my dear!

We will give good education and and nice future to our children.

I am sure we will be nice couple!

That is why I will wait for your letter and also I will wait impatiently for our meeting in person. After our meeting we will not part, my dear!

The life passes very fast and we need live and don’t pity about anything!

I wait for you my dear! Write or come sooner! Svetlana.

Russian Woman Svetlana O., Kharkov

Note this letter, word for word, was sent to Vicoz from Australia
and also to Venezolano from Venezuela
If you have also received this letter please report it by leaving it in the comment box
thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment