Saturday, February 28, 2009

Looking for a clever, caring, loving..... (Olga G. #9912)

from: Olga G. #9912 +Add
date: 07 August 2008

Hi!Looking for a clever, caring, loving, loyal and pretty person? What a consequence! Me too! : ) As for me I am active, energetic, having passion for life and seeking for a real love and strong relations. I am great at many things and have many hobbies. It’s impossible to tell everything about your life just in one short letter, but I will try to do my best of it : )

First off, I am a great optimist! It’s much easier and more fun to live when you look on the brighter side in any situation and don’t worry about all those little bad things. Don’t you agree?

Besides I am very communicative and active, people say I am easy going and fun to be with.

I bet I will not surprise you much with my hobbies. As most women I enjoy cooking and experimenting while cooking. I am as good at cooking salads and soups, as at creating desserts! Words can't describe them, it's better to try once ;)) A tradition to cook is always in my house ;)!

Another tradition I always keep, and keep with pleasure is celebrating Christmas and New Year. These are my favorite holidays! And what about you, what are your favorite holidays? When they come I feel myself a bit like a child, who believes in fairy tales and wonders :)

I have many other things to share with you, I am sure I will tell you about them more once we start corresponding.

Write me soon…

Warmly,

Russian Woman Olga G., Nikolaev

No comments:

Post a Comment