Saturday, February 28, 2009

I know you get a lot of mails... (Natalia V. #2687)

This mail was translated for Natalia

from: Natalia V. #2687 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 21 February 2008

Hello.Of course, I know so attractive man as you are gets a lot of mails from women, but anyway let me take this chance and to introduce myself to you.My name is Natalia, but my friends usually call me Natasha. They say I am a kind, shy,trusting, caring and friendly lady. I appreciate kindness, honesty, ability to listen and to support in a difficult situation in people. And I would like to meet a caring, understanding, sympathetic and supportive man, I can always rely on. I believe that every person has his ?second half? and I am looking for my chosen one. That's why I decided to join this agency. You seem a very nice and interesting man and I decided to take a chance and to write this letter to you.I would really like to know you better.And if you find my letter to be interesting, I will be more than happy to hear back from you.I wish you a nice day and hope for your reply soon.Sincerely, Natalia

Russian Woman Natalia V., Kherson

No comments:

Post a Comment