Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello my dear strenger!!! (Olga B. #1783)

This mail was translated for Olga

from: Olga B. #1783 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 04 February 2008

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR OLGA

Hello dear!

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Olga, I live in Kharkov, work as a bookkeeper.

Although my job is about digits and papers, but I am romantic in my heart. I am fond of travelling, especially to the seaside and mountains. Also, enjoy going to theatre in my spare time (I have not so much).

Also, I like my home. Like they say, my house is my fortress. I like cleanliness and coziness.

And I like when there are many flowers in the house.

If you find this message interesting, I would be glad to hear from you, and feel free to ask questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

sincerely,

Olga

Russian Woman Olga B., Kharkov

No comments:

Post a Comment