Saturday, February 28, 2009

john, it's a wonderful start of the day (Lubov I. #9376)

This mail was translated
for Lubov
from: Lubov I. #9376 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 16 February 2009

Hello my dear

What a wonderful start of the day - to see you here. It happened just in the morning: I came across you on this site, and understood that nobody else matters. Now I'm trying to express my emotions and my feelings into words, I'm trying to show my interest on the paper, but I fail. I guess you know why: paper and words can never express the beauty of feelings, the fast heart beating and the tenderness in the eyes.

My name is Lubov, and you know, this name is special. My name means LOVE in Russian. I think you guess that a woman with such a name is passionate, tender, emotional, romantic... but on the other hand she is very defenceless and she needs a man to support her in this wild wild world. You know, I have a dream: to try a balloon ride. But I was always afraid of falling down, so I never dared. I never had a man with strong hands to hold me when I'm scared. When I see you, I feel different, and I would like to invite you to join me in balloon ride.

I hope to get your reply.

Lubov.

Russian Woman Lubov I., Kiev

No comments:

Post a Comment