Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hi :-)) (Lyudmila L. #8008

from: Lyudmila L. #8008 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 11 June 2008

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR LYUDMILA

Hello John !

I saw your profile and I like you very much.

I want to tell you about myself.

I was born and grew up in Kharkov. I graduated the University. My occupation is a teacher of music.

But, as it occured that this profession became unimportant now, but I dream about it in my childhood. And now I work in a jeweller's company. I love everything beautiful and unusual. I love my job very much.

I love to travel much, I like to see something new, I like to know something new. I also like to swim and to skate.

But the most important in my life is my daughter Karina.

She is 10 years old. She goes to a special school. She dances, she visits the theatre of fashion.

Recently, she took a part in the concert.

Karina also likes to travel, like me, we live with my mother.

I have a younger brother. He has his own family. I have a nice animal who lives with us, it is a squirrel. Its name is Naida. My daughter loves her very much.

If you have some questions ask me. I will answer any your question.

I dream to love and to be loved. I want to take care of my beloved man. I want to become a good wife. I want to hear - good morning, my dear, every morning.

I hope to get your letter.

Lyudmila

Russian Woman Lyudmila L., Kharkov

No comments:

Post a Comment