Saturday, February 28, 2009

The future is in our hands!!! (Liliya A. #9732

This mail was translated for Liliya
from: Liliya A. #9732 +Add
to: jxxxxxxxx
date: 23 September 2008

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR LILIYA

Hello my beloved man!

I like your profile and information about you. I want to know more about you and your life.

Now I tell you about me and family. Look at my profile please and my video. I hope you like this :-))

I am kind, sincerely and independent woman with a sense of humour.I am laborious and I like cook and make all work by house! I like learning that is why I like reading a lot, I like speaking about interesting and psychological things! I think it is so important to be able not only to talk about yourself but to be able to listen to other people!

Do you believe in real feelings?

Do you believe in miracles?

Do you believe in passion and love?

I do!!!!! I believe in this World! I am open for love and for something new! I need warm in my heart and I want to give it's warm to you!

I dream about friendly and united family, which will be full of children's laughing and happiness!

I have very friendly family of 4. They are mother, father, younger sister and I am! We gather together very often, everytime help each other!

It is so hard to find your soul mate in our life! You need to know that it is your, but how? I think man first of all must be MAN or as we like to say - to be gentleman! I search kind, clever, conscious man! I search man who can love and want to be loved! And I am ready to give to him my open heart and love! Sincerity in relations is very important for me too because without it people can not be happy!

I am ready to make all our days happy and romantic! I do not play in love! If you believe in all kind and true, please write to me!!!

Sincerely Liliya

Russian Woman Liliya A., Kharkov
Note this letter, word for word, was sent to Venezolano from Venezuela
If you have also received this letter please report it by leaving it in the comment box
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment