Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ulyana #9882 "Lady with pure heart......yet"

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Ulyana #9882
To: Venozolano
Date: Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Subject: Lady with pure heart......yet



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ULYANA

Hello dear, XXX !

First of all thank for at least opening my letter and reading it right
now.:-) And after reading it, don't watch my video, ok? Otherwise
you'll not have your moment's peace, you'll not be able to sleep...:-)

It'd very pleasant and interesting for me to know more about you, if
you don't have objections.:-)

Frankly speaking it's not easy for me to start my letter, it's the first
time of mine. Nevertheless, it seems to me you'll understand me
and get interested in me.

I guess You will ask yourself after reading this letter why and how i
chose to write you and not anyone else-the question is simple -
"chemistry"- I watched the profile and i am writing, i believe we
should trust our 6th feeling!:-) Do you agree?

I want my future man to be always happy and full of energy for me
and his successes ...;)

My friends say I have a pure heart, overflowing with love, innocence,
kindness, charity, justice, sensitivity, truth, loyalty, beauty, and all
good things. I understand what you are thinking after reading this:
I'm such a young woman, just a little girl yet who is living yet in
fantasies and not in reality but it's not true. But i can say with confidence,
I am the woman with serious intentions and purposes in my life. I know
the value of life and true things, different relations and love, happiness
and trust. I am responsible take good care of person whom I love, and
with whom i build my life. For me family is like a unit, a single whole.
Sometimes people underestimate family at all, the reason - failure of
relations, divorce. Concerning my thinking I wish escape to escape all
this, i don't believe in divorces but i do believe in careless decisions to
marry or few efforts, that's why I'll try to do all possible to save my family
and friendship.

I hope you'll find it all interesting. And I hope a lot for our correspondence,
which leads to development of relations and...:-)

I hope to receive a letter from you... and with good news!:-) Wish you a
good day!

Sincerely, Ulyana

2 comments: