Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello dear john. My name is Irina. Let me in... (Irina M. #9329)

from: Irina M. #9329 +Add
to: xxxxxxxx
date: 13 August 2008

Hello dear xxxx

My name is Irina and I was born in Ukraine, in Kiev.

I am writing to you with a big pleasure because I am dreaming to create a good, happy family with a responsible, serious man.

I hope, that it will be you, my dear, because I liked you from your profile and I think we have things in common.

I like to travel very much.

I am a very sociable and positive person, always try to create a good atmosphere around me.))

In the communication with people, I am sincere, attentive, respective and calm.

I love to work and I like my work, because it gives me the possibility of communication with different people.

I love life and want to find a special person to share my life with. forever...

In our further communication I hope to know you better.

Waiting for your answer,

Irina

Russian Woman Irina M., Kiev

No comments:

Post a Comment