Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am interested in you. (P. #2570)

This mail was translated for Larisa

from: Larisa P. #2570 +Add
date: 17 February 2008

THIS MAIL WAS TRANSLATED FOR LARISA BY OKSANA_S

I hope you will have a chance and wish to check my profile and my pictures. And I hope very much you will write me a note. I still hope to find my future life-partner. I am an accountant and a personnel manager. I am divorced and I have an adult and independent son. Nothing keeps me here in Kherson. My good friend just got married with foreign man and now they live happy family life together. So, I decided to try my chance too. It will not be a problem for me to move to a country of my beloved man. The only thing, which is important is to find my especial one. I am interested in a lot of things and I have a lot of unspent love and tenderness, so I am sure I will be able to treat my man as a king and to make him happy. Write me, please, and tell me more about you, if you think I can be interesting for you and I will tell you more about me.

With warmth, Larisa.

Russian Woman Larisa P., Kherson

No comments:

Post a Comment