Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fate... (Galina L. #1104)

from: Galina L. #1104 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 07 February 2009

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR GALINA

Hello!

My name is Galina. I am cheerful, sociable, active woman. I like the animals, but I am alone. I need the contact and tender. I dream to find the man who could distract me from my daily routine and who could interest me, who like to travel and spend his free time outside, who likes his house and pets.

I appreciate in men kindness and attention.

I take care about myself and I hope to be happy. Our life is so short and each day - it is a happiness. If each day I could live with my dearest person I would be the happiest woman in the world.

Where are you, my happiness? I am waiting for you.

Galina

Russian Woman Galina L., Kharkov

This letter was also received by Venezolano from Venezuela on 16 January
If you have received and identical letter from this lady please notify webmaster and publish the fact in comment

No comments:

Post a Comment