Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nice to meet you here... (Elena G. #6196)

from: Elena G. #6196 +Add
to: xxxxxxx
date: 11 November 2008

Hello xxxx

My name is Elena, but before I begin to write about my family and my life I would like to tell a bit about whom and what I search in life. I am a widow during 7 long years and live together with my daughter Valeria and my mom in the apartment in the center of our wonderful city. We have everything and the only thing we miss is the special man – a husband for me and a father for my daughter. I wasn’t able to find him in my city, country and that is why I decided to widen my search and registered here. I don’t search for a simple marriage to make my status better, but I search for the special, unique and the only one man who was made for me.

Russian Woman Elena G., Ilyichevsk

I had a very happy marriage, but it happened that my husband died in a car accident. I know what a family happiness is and this is why I know how it has to be.

I would like my man to give all his love and care only to me and my daughter and our future child. And I will give this back to him. I want our life to bring us happiness and love. I want us to be together and to feel each other.

So, if you think that you can help me to make my dream come true then I am ready to start a communication with you!

I am ready to create a family and I will wait for your reply!

Sincerely,

Elena.


No comments:

Post a Comment