Sunday, January 31, 2010

Galina #3066 "I hope it will interest you!"

this letter was written to Venozolano not his real name
From: Galina #3066
To: Venezolano
Date: 01/28/2009
Subject: I hope it will interest you!


This letter was translated by Y. Zoryka for Galina P.

Hello, !

I wish your day to be warm and sunny) There are many things I'm dreaming about to do with my special mate. But where is he? Isn't he exist? I am sure that everybody have a second half but not all the people believe in this. So, maybe before you refuse to write to me you will try to know me a bit, maybe you will like me?) World is more exciting and interesting, if you walk hand in hand with your beloved person. Oh, I forgot to tell you my name... my name is Galina, I live in Ukraine in it’s eastern part.

Hope, you will look through my profile and reply me, if you are interested in such a life-partner, as me. I'm able to present my love, tenderness, many positive emotions... and much more. I'm a calm, balanced, with good sense of humor young woman, who is looking for her man. If my personality seems interesting to you, I'll be glad to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.

With best wishes and warmest greetings from Ukraine,

Galina.

2 comments:

  1. You

    You are member of a company looking ONLY for money !!!!!!!!!!!!

    If you stay witrh this company you will NEVER ever find a serious man. Only a man looking for sex; if you are lucky. But certainly not a future -husband.

    Please chooese another marriage agency !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It is NOT serious !!!

    I have spent thousands of euro's for nothing !!!!

    Bye fir now

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see more post from you. Thank you for sharing this post. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive

    Avsar App, Haryana Avsar App Download, Assessment/Exam Online 2021

    ReplyDelete