Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lyudmila #631 "With all my heart."

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Lyudmila #631
To: Venozolano
Date: 03.30.2010
Subject: With all my heart.


THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR LYUDMILA

Hello dear stranger!

My name is Lyudmila.I was born in Kharkov and live here now. I have daughter, who will marry soon. And I will stay alone, without YOU!.

I stay only with my pets. I have dog (Rottweiler) Tina, cat Dany and the aquarium with beautiful fishes.

I want very much that my dearest person would be with me, with whom I could speak in different themes, travel or just have a rest.

I am energy, funny and sociable woman. I like to cook and they say that I do it very nice.

I also like sport. Three times a week I go t the pool and cover 3 km. I also go to the jym, I try to be in good shape.

I have high education. I am inginner-programmer, but I occupied now in the trade. It is my main earnings.

As I said soon my daughter will marry and I will put by money for the travel. I visited many countries of former Soviet Union and now I want to visit another countries.

I hope to find my another half and I hope that it is you.

Sincerely,

Lyudmila.

No comments:

Post a Comment