Monday, March 15, 2010

Victoria #7208 "There is no gloomy days in my life! "

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Victoria #7208
To: Venozolano
Date: 03/10/2010
Subject: There is no gloomy days in my life!



Hello XXX !

The alarm clock goes off in the morning and my day starts. It usually helps when the morning is sunny, the smile appears more readily then ;) But even if the day is gloomy, I look into the mirror and smile to a nice woman there ;)

I am tender, romantic and affectionate lady. A special loving man is missing in my life now. I feel worried searching through Internet because letters are not like a personal meeting. But I am a little risky and adventurous, that is why I decided to take this chance and look for my soul mate here. Also I've heard that Western men are good husbands and lovers. Is it true;)? I have friends who are happily married abroad. I am in touch with them so I have firsthand information ;).

I am an open minded person. Friends say that I am very open hearted and with a good sense of humor. I love laughing and smiling. I think such things help us to be more relaxed and easy-going. Everything has it's part of humor in it. Don't you agree;)? But there are things I am very serious about... For example marriage, family, people I love and relationship. I will never betray or let down. There is one thing I enjoy doing: I like to give people presents :). Maybe a woman should like receiving presents better and maybe it sounds strange to you... But it is something that makes me feel happy:). I hope that you will be the one who would want to bring happiness into my world...

Waiting for your reply.

Warmly,

Viktoria

No comments:

Post a Comment