Monday, March 15, 2010

Tatyana #4153 "This spring will bring us new future!"

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Tatyana #4153
To: Venozolano
Date: 03/11/2010
Subject: This spring will bring us new future!



This letter was translated for Tatyana.

Hi, my dear Stranger!

To know me better.... My name is Tatyana. I am a common Ukrainian girl and I want to find my happiness, sense of life and my fate. I want to find the dear person for all my life.

God created a man and a woman for them to be together, a man to be a stone wall for a woman and a woman to be rear for a man.

It is difficult for me to write how I imagine you, I have no preferences about the color of eyes or hair, but I want you to be kind, good and sympathetic man. I appreciate honesty and straight-forwardness in people.

I want to say that I am a very active person and I like new things in life. There is no better time to start a new life than in spring, when you feel nature is awakening around you from a long sleep, when the first spring rays inspire you for new hopes new plans, and courageous acts!

I am tired to be alone. I want to be happy and to make the man who will be near me the happiest person in the world. Maybe it is you, my dear???

I am waiting for you.

Tatyana

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reply to the above comment "Please continue to publish a good article! Come again Come on Come on!"

    感谢您发表评论
    美岑美岑

    ReplyDelete