Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nataliya #5019 "Mystery of love.. "

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Nataliya #5019
To: Venozolano
Date: 04.01.2010
Subject: Mystery of love..


Hello XXX !

How are you today?

I hope that my letter will find you in good spirits. I decided to write you this short letter and I hope you will answer me! Please, see my profile and photos and if you think we have something in common- I look forward to your letter!

I have a very optimistic view on the world. I like being in the circle of true friends and family. I am kind-hearted, faithful and forgiving. I love children. I like all good things in life, I love life in its variety

I have lots of hobbies: reading, music, cooking, nature, traveling, also I like to meet new people in new countries. I like sport and prefer to keep myself in a good shape. I may give out warmth like the summer sun in the morning and blow like a gentle wind to bring something fresh to the life of everyone. I like outdoors, being at the sea or in the mountains.

I look for true love and a serious relationship. I want my man to be the only one for me and I want to be the lady from my beloved man's dreams. I want to share with him all our bad and good moments. I want to kiss with him under rain and sun. I want to meet the sunrise with him and lie under stars. In one sentence…I want to find my real LOVE of all my life!

Well, I finish my letter for now!

I hope you will answer me soon!

With the warmest regards,

Natasha

4 comments:

  1. i know this girl named Nataliya. She works in the Lugansk office for Mobs mariage agency. Very dangerous !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha! I saw your picture in another site, but there I can not write. I'd like to meet teb.Ako interested, please write me. / / Peev_viktor@abv.bg / /
    Victor

    ReplyDelete
  3. He recibido varias cartas de Nataliya S. # 5019- 16-07-2014- 21-07-2014-30-07-2014-02-09-2014 y 04-10-2014- hasta negarme a contestar.- Siempre menciona vivir en Chernigov-

    ReplyDelete
  4. He recibido varias cartas de Nataliya S. # 5019- 16-07-2014- 21-07-2014-30-07-2014-02-09-2014 y 04-10-2014- hasta negarme a contestar.- Siempre menciona vivir en Chernigov-

    ReplyDelete