Monday, March 15, 2010

Svitlana #6644 "To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world...) "

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Svitlana #6644
To: Venozolano
Date: 03/10/2010
Subject: To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world...)



This letter was translated for Svitlana by Ira

Hello, my new dear friend!

I have found your profile and I want to get acquaintaned with you very much!

Let me introduce my self...)

I don't think a person can be objective speaking about her own features of character, so I'd better tell you what my close people say about me ).

I am not a person keeping one place. I like to be in rythme of modern life and tendences. That's why I don't feel my actual age, I always try to stay in progress : I like wearing fashionable clothes, doing some stylish hair-cut. I try to keep fit and I'm always interested in all news of each sphere of my life. I also like active rest : travelling to different interesting places of our beautiful country where I have never been before, going for picnics with my children. I like going to the restaurant with my women-friends, spending my time there communicating and dancing a little. I also enjoy spending my time with my children, because they are the most precious people in my life, they give e sense to it...

One of my life principles ir a rule of "golden middle". I think it's good when a human's character is full of different traits, which are complementery for each other. So, am I ))).

I am an energetic woman, but at the same time I am tender and calm as well. I am also communicative, sincere and honest person, who has high moral standarts and an excellent sense humour . I am open enough, but not to everybody. Sometimes I can be emotional (but within reasonable measures))), however I am romantic and careful.

As for my interests and hobbies, I like to sew modern clothes. I am also good at painting. I adore taking photos of beautiful places and people. And sure as a real woman I like cooking. Mostly I like cooking our national Ukrainian dishes. Our cuisine is very delicious! You should try!) I can also say for sure that I am a creative person and I am fond of making something new and interesting.

But still there is an empty place in my heart for THAT ONE, who can make me happy, and to fill my life with true feelings, careness, respect and joy. And I'm ready to give all this thigs back...

I hope somewhere there is a man, who is dreaming about really truthful relationships for lifetime. I think, it's never too late to meet your second half, because Destiny can make you such a gift any time of your life!

I know many people feel the same as I do, because it's very hard to find a person you can be rely on and to trust. It's not so easy to built a truthful relationships, and the most important is to keep them.

Real love is when people are caring about you and making you happy without any concern for themselves. When I use the word "happiness" I do not mean some pleasures we can get from money or other material values. Real happiness can be obtained when we find real love and share it with our beloved. And I hope to meet such a person. I'd like my man to be intelligent and polite, serious about making long-term relationships. I want him to be sincere and attentive to me. My heart is open for love...)

So, that's the main things I wanted you to know about me. What else...?So many things...) But I think we can speak about them in future..)

I hope that you want to know more about me and I would also be very happy to listen to you.

I think we need not so much for being happy... Simple warm word, smile and attention to us, to know that somebody is thinking about you. Even if this person is many miles far away. The distance is not the problem. Step by step we can move towards each other. The most important is to be close in our thoughts...

I'm waiting for your letter, dear!

May your days be full of sun and warmth.

Sincerly, Svitlana

No comments:

Post a Comment