Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nataliya #5045 "In search of miracle..."

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Nataliya #5045
To: Venozolano
Date: 04-06-2010
Subject: In search of miracle...



Hello XXX !

Are you interested in getting acquainted with one of Ukrainian women from the site?

I dream about having happy family and mutual understanding
with my beloved husband.

I consider myself to be an attractive, well shaped blonde :-)
I'm also kind, caring, down to earth, loving, can show my
feelings and emotions, happy, smiley, and I love to be in
good mood, enjoy nature and the world.

I want to believe that I’ll meet my soul mate soon. If you are romantic - it is great, we will have a lot in common. It is
important if you have your own view at life, and interests,
sense of humour, and if you are strong, confident and independent. Hope I'll meet you very soon!!! It will be
wonderful to spend a lot of time with you and get to know everything about you – your life, your inner world and your
dreams. If you are going to come over here - you are welcome!

I look forward to your answer

With hope,

Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    I contact with one female in Ualady.com, her name is Aleksandra R. ( Aleksandra#10372 ), could you help me to check it is a real story or not?

    Best Regards,
    John Wong

    ReplyDelete