Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ira #9731 "What a nice man! "

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Ira #9731
To: Venozolano
Date: February 25, 2010
Subject: What a nice man!



THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRA

Hey XXX :-)

What a nice man! My name is Ira as you know. Now I search for my
man. If you search for a girl for relations on this site I am here :-)
What do you want to know about me?

I have some questions for you.

Are you with serious expectations on this site? What is more
important for you in life?

I'm young, beautiful and sincere girl. I search for my husband.

So, if you have questions for me I wait for your letter.

Sincerely, Ira.

No comments:

Post a Comment