Monday, March 15, 2010

Valentina #2798 "Have you ever imagined world without love? "

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Valentina #2798
To: Venozolano
Date: 03/11/2010
Subject: Have you ever imagined world without love?



THIS MAIL WAS TRANLATED FOR VALENTINA BY OLHA

Dear XXX Have you ever imagined world without love?

I guess our world is really inseparable from love, this wonderful feeling that changes people’s lives and gives them strengths to be alive!

We are really getting better when we love! Don't you think so?

Recently I have been thinking of love and I have decided that I don’t want to get older without love! I want it to be in my future relationship! That's why I have joined here. I will do everything to make my future relationship work!

I hope this message has something appealing to you and that you will write me.

With warmth, Valentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment