Monday, March 15, 2010

Irina #4421 "Time is too precious to waste it "

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Irina #4421
To: Venozolano
Date: 03/10/2010
Subject: Time is too precious to waste it


This letter was translated for Irina.

Hello, dear!

I am writing you because life is very short...

I am who I am, but there is no limit for perfection, and I should not stop on what I have already achieved.

We are born in this world to be happy, or at least to try to be happy. To undergo all trials with honor and dignity... To become Wiser and Kinder.

To give joy to people around and be happy myself, to love and be loved, to make this world more beautiful, because LIFE IS VERY SHORT ...

Irina

No comments:

Post a Comment