Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alla #5058 "Is it you I am looking for?"

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Alla #5058
To: Venozolano
Date: 4-06-2010
Subject: Is it you I am looking for?


Hello XXX !

Greetings from Alla, a young lady who is dreaming about
finding a beloved man!

I would like to ask you to read every line of my letter and my
profile and look at my pictures. If your heart tells you that I’m
your second half, so it is right.

I imagine how you are reading my letter now. You will recognize yourself because I will depict you as a man of my dreams there.

You are an intelligent, kind, reliable and romantic man. You
dream about the one who you will love and will be happy with.
You have an astute mind and you understand people very well because you know what life is like. You are self-confident and independent, gallant, ready to help, purposeful, responsible
and gentle – a Real Man….

My life seems to be full, but still I wish I could share my interests with my beloved. I dream about family life based on love,
respect and mutual understanding. I think that a man and a
woman should be partners in everything. I’d like to meet my second half and even if he lives in the other end of the world,
I’m ready to go there so that we could be together and live
happily till the end of the days….

What are your dreams? Are you looking for the same here?

I’m waiting for your answer impatiently!

Sincerely yours,

Alla

No comments:

Post a Comment