Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lena #4429 "Tell me, can you see our future together?"

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out.
The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be
written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Lena #4429
To: Venozolano
Date: February 09, 2010
Subject: Tell me, can you see our future together?



The letter was translated for Lena by Lena.

If you only knew how glad I am to get a smile from you!

Thank you for it.

You know, I can make you sure that you will not regret even a

minute that you winked me.

I know what men like and want but I want to get the same in return.

So, I hope we will find common language and will learn each other

more and more.

I am waiting for your reply.

With respect, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment