Thursday, February 25, 2010

Elena #5050 "Let's start! :-)"

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Elena #5050
To: Venozolano
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subject: Let's start! :-)


Hello XXX !

Nice to meet you! Let us get acquainted!

I am Elena and I have registered on the site recently. I do not have any experience in corresponding via the net and I even don’t know what to start with.

I think that I need to tell you more about myself and you will decide if you want to go on our communication.

So, I live in Chernigov and I work as a nurse. I like my job because I like to take care of other people especially when they need it. I am tender and affectionate. I am kind, easy-going and also I am faithful, loyal and reliable.

I have mild and flexible character. And I am very friendly and kind person. Love for me is the union of two equal people. I like giving joy to dear people and making them happy.

I’m here because I want to create wonderful family. I am ready to have children. And I want to take care of my future husband and my children.

I hope that you’ll like my letter to you and I hope to hear from you soon!

I’m waiting for your letter

Yours,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment