Thursday, February 25, 2010

Elena #3229 "To you....." (and how many others? editors comment)

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Elena #3229
To: Venozolano
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subject: To you.....




This letter was translated by E. Sprygina for Elena M.

Hello, dear Stranger!

I do not know if something could work from this but I know for sure that if I will not try I will never know if we might have a chance to be together.

I can not say that I'm some kind of special but I know that I can be very special for my beloved one. I know that I have a lot to give and I want to share my life, heart and soul with the man who will be ready to do the same for me.

It seems to me that we have some things in common and it would be nice if we will be together, more then nice:)

I hope that you will respond on my letter and so I could tell you more about me and get to know more about you.

Waiting,

Lena.

No comments:

Post a Comment