Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nataliya #3296

this letter was received from ualadys.com only recipients name left out. The recepient has advised the agency that he does not wish to be written to but they have ignored his instructions
From: Nataliya #3296
To: Venozolano
Date:
Subject:



Hello xxxxx !

I feel excited as you are reading my letter now and maybe you
are the man I’ve been looking for so long!

You know, I would like to mention only a few reasons now which
I consider to be the most important in my search. Most valuable
treasures are inside people’s hearts and they are love, deep
concern and understanding. This is what I’m looking for in my
partner and future husband. I hope to find and this is what I am
ready to give to him.

So hope to hear from you soon…

Larissa

2nd letter

Hello, stranger!

At least for now you are a stranger for me) I am newcomer and this is my first step on this site. You are the first man I am writing to on this site and hope that this is not an accident) I have no experience in such kind of acquaintance but I think that this is even for better, all the impressions and feelings will be new for me. I was so excited about this idea that I can find someone abroad. I was even looking through the English dictionary)))) but it didn't help me much) Anyway, this letter comes from the bottom of my heart, try to feel my desire to build the happiness. I want to know a lot about you, or at least a bit))) in a case if you don't speak much) If you agree to correspond with me I will be very happy, if not then I will understand. Anyway, my wishes for you are the best - the kind sun under your head and the warmth in your heart)

Take care)

No comments:

Post a Comment